Saturday, June 26, 2010

June 2010

Hello friends,

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, we have finally warmed up here although the beaches are overcast and cloudy each morning and afternoon.

I have been knitting very little since my promotion at work. I am working on a teal scarf in the Loose Lattice Lace pattern for a friend who just moved to Chicago. I figure I will get it finished in time for her to wear it this winter. It is really turning out pretty. I wish I had a picture to post for you, maybe next time.

Oh, I just finished baking a Peach Blueberry Pie double crusted pie, it looks great! The peaches are off of my Dad's tree here in the yard and they are really good.

I wish you all a "Safe and Sane" 4th of July!




1 comment:

  1. It was great to see you a couple of weeks ago! Mmmmmm...that pie sounds delicious! :-)

    ReplyDelete