Saturday, June 5, 2010

June 2010

Hi my Faithful Followers!

S0 many things have happened since the last post, the sun is now out here in Riverside County California!

Okay, grab your cup of coffee, or tea, and let's catch up.

I have finally come into this Century, well as far as the year of my car that is. I bought a 2008 PT Cruiser...I love it! I certainly do enjoy my drive to work so much more, no more squeaks, no more adding oil to the engine every week, no more rolling down the window to be able to open the door...YEAH!

I also received a promotion at work, Jitterbug, I am now at the bottom of the ladder in Management, a Lead. It will get me off of the phone for 2 hours a day, and that is wonderful!

My youngest daughter, Nina, and her boyfriend Jonathon went to his Senior Prom, she looked so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes!

My older daughter, Alisha, just finished her second State Competition for Bikini modeling and won second place. She will now go to the National Competition the end of July in Las Vegas, NV.

I have not been able to get much knitting in lately, but I did finish my Moving Shawl (see the picture?) and Citron (sorry no picture yet). I am not sure who I will give it to yet, but it will make a great Christmas gift for someone.

What has been going on in your lives?

Have a wonderful June!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So much great news! Congratulations on your promotion! That's awesome! And, your new car...I love PT Cruisers! That must be so much fun to drive and make your commute a pleasure. And, your daughters...you must be so proud. I'm soooo happy for you! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you today! Congrats on your new car, your promotion, and to your daughters for their exciting events! Your daughters are both beautiful. I love the color of your PT, by the way. I saw it when I was leaving the coffee shop this morning, and now I know it was you! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete