Thursday, January 21, 2010

When It Rains It Pours!

I have heard the phrase "When it rains it pours" all my life, but it was always in context to Morton's Salt however this week it has taken on new meaning here in California. Today we are experiencing buckets of rain with Flash Flood Warnings and Wind Advisories.

I also have heard of the flooding in La Canada (pronounced La Ca-na-da, not Canada), and then there is the flooding and possible tornados in Long Beach as well as "water spouts". Poor San Diego County really got hit too, check out the link to see what when on there.

Thankfully I have today off so I do not have to drive the hour in the storm, I think I will spend my day building an Ark just in case we need it after next weeks storms.

Stay warm and dry!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe this rain! Send you Ark this way if things get really crazy, okay? :)

    ReplyDelete